PRESCHOOL AGES 2-5:
Call Today to Set Up A Tour 888-788-9491
What makes Woodcrest Preschool different?
- NAEYC Accredited
- All inclusive enhanced curriculum
- Healthy eating, yoga, and gardening
- Hands-On animal visitation program
Additional programs offered at Woodcrest Preschool
- Flexible schedules
- Care for children ages 18 months-6 years old
- Year-round enrollment opportunities
- Artist of the month exploration program
- Author of the month exploration program
- Loving teachers with longevity at the preschool
Woodcrest Preschool provides preschooler’s ages 2-5 with an enhanced early education curriculum that is vastly different from other preschools.
Our a early childcare curriculum is filled with healthy living skills, yoga, gardening, cooking, music, art, math, pre-reading, social studies, animal exploration, and much more. This enhanced preschool curriculum promotes a strong academic foundation, superior social skills, understanding of routines, and a healthy lifestyle. Most importantly, Woodcrest Preschool is a loving and nurturing school where experienced teachers are committed to making your child feel special.