Our Favorite Fun Thanksgiving Crafts
Our favorite Thanksgiving crafts are sure to be a lot of fun for your preschooler. Crafting is also a great way to expand your child’s creativity through art. We’ve selected the best crafts to celebrate giving thanks and we are sharing them with you below.
- Tissue Paper Fall Wreath: A simple yet fun way to combine the festiveness of fall with the holiday of giving. This wreath will make for a perfect project for your preschooler that you can display on Thanksgiving Day.
Footprint And Handprint Turkey: While this craft is not mess-free, it does make for a wonderful Thanksgiving keepsake. Using paint and their hand and footprint, your child will have an adorable Turkey to celebrate the day.
- Coffee Filter Turkey: Your little one will have plenty of fun with this colorful craft. With just a few items like a coffee filter and food coloring, your child will have the perfect feathered friend.
- Turkey at the Gate: Another craft that doubles as a keepsake, this turkey is sure to be a shining fixture. This project will require a few things like your little one’s handprint and of course a little help from you.
- Doily Turkey Craft: Gobble, Gobble! Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters.
- Gobbly Turkey Finger Puppets: This Thanksgiving turkey activity is the perfect combination of art and fun. Your preschoolers will enjoy doing their own turkey trot with this adorable papercraft.
- Autumn Handprint Tree: Clearly our favorite crafts are the ones you can cherish for years to come. This activity requires paint, your child’s print, and of course their imagination of an autumn tree.
- Fall Leaf Painting: If you are able to pick up a few fall leaves, this project is perfect for allowing your child to create their own colors of fall.