Your Woodcrest 2021-2022 Back to School Checklist
With so many of our Woodcrest Preschool students heading back to school after summer vacation, it’s time to check a few things off your list. That’s why we are sharing our back-to-school checklist for the 2021 school year. Make sure your little one is prepared for their first day of school with our classroom necessities!
- A Backpack or bag with a zipper labeled with your child’s name on it
- Lunch box labeled with your child’s name on it
- Milk or juice
- Spill-proof water bottle
- A completed change of clothes, including a pair of socks and underwear
- Seasonal outerwear
- Indoor shoes
- Naptime essentials
- Any necessary medication
- Crib size fitted sheet labeled with your child’s name on it
- Crib size blanket labeled with your child’s name on it
Aside from all of the necessities your child will need for their first day, we have also listed the steps we are taking. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are following CDC guidelines to ensure a safe and creative space for your child to learn. The care of each student is our top priority and we are committed to that promise, whether it is their first day of school or last. For over 50 years we have provided a learning environment where your child can thrive and that is ever more true today. To read how we have prepared all Woodcrest locations for the new school year in light of Covid-19, click here.