Woodcrest Preschool Serving Calabasas
Woodcrest Preschool in Agoura Hills near Calabasas provides high-quality early education programs to children ages 18 months to five years old. We offer Preschool and Pre-K, Transitional Kindergarten, and Kindergarten. Woodcrest Preschool provides children with a strong educational foundation and a place where they can grow and learn in a positive environment. We’re proud to follow our C.A.R.E. values to be Compassionate, Appreciate, Responsible, and Engaged Learners. For over 50 years, Woodcrest Preschool has filled classrooms with play, educational activities, and love. Come visit us today!
Woodcrest Preschool Curriculum
Our Woodcrest classrooms use curriculum designed using the latest learning practices to prepare children for their next educational journey. We combine play, academics, technology, exercise, animal exploration, and more. We focus on positivity and stimulation to boost the brain. Our early childhood education curriculum includes:
- Physical Development – Our children build healthy bones and muscles by using their motor skills in physical activities like jumping, running, and climbing.
- Social Development – Children play and learn together for social development as they learn to resolve conflicts and respect each other.
- Emotional Development – Emotional development involves helping students understand their feelings and empathize with other students’ feelings.
- Cognitive Skills – We focus on cognitive development to help students learn to explore, ask questions, and be creative in solving problems.
- Language and Literacy Development – Children learn to use talking, reading, listening, and writing for language and literacy development.
Woodcrest Preschool CARE Values
Woodcrest Preschool teachers follow our C.A.R.E. values. Our students and teachers are encouraged to be:
Why Choose Woodcrest Preschool?
Woodcrest Preschool is a safe place where learning and playing come together in an exciting way. We’re a top choice for early education programs for our many advantages, including:
- NAEYC Accredited – The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) only gives this honor to 10% of schools to promote the highest quality early learning programs.
- Flexible Schedules – We offer extended hours, full-day, and half-day programs.
- Enrichment – We have enrichment programs, including animal visitations, author of the month readings, and more.
- Security Check-In – We use Procare to safely check in with fingerprint scanning.
- Daily Child Reports – We use Kid Reports to provide daily communication about your child’s experience.
- STEAM-Based Academics – We combine technology, classic educational skills, and social time for a well-rounded learning experience.
Contact Woodcrest Preschool Today!
Woodcrest Preschool encourages children to learn through play, social time, and education. We love hands-on activities that help children grow and learn in a creative way. Your child will always feel loved and safe in our school. Contact us today to schedule a tour or ask more about our Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten, and Kindergarten program!