Woodcrest Preschool Serving Canoga Park, CA
Woodcrest Preschool serves Canoga Park, CA, with high-quality early childhood education programs. Children ages two to five in Preschool and Pre-K get access to unique learning opportunities at Woodcrest. We’re proud of our curriculum that focuses on play, academics, and technology. Our school teaches each child the C.A.R.E. values to be Compassionate, Appreciate, Responsible, and Engaged Learners. Contact us to schedule a tour today!
Woodcrest Preschool Curriculum
Our Preschool and Pre-K curriculum combines the Kindness Curriculum of the social and emotional parts of learning with a STEAM-based academic approach. We focus on developing all areas of a child’s skills in a loving and safe environment. The curriculum includes:
- Physical Development – Children learn by using their motor skills to boost their physical development through physical activities like catching, climbing, and jumping.
- Social Development – Social development teaches students to engage with peers by resolving conflicts and working together to grow as peers.
- Emotional Development – Emotional development involves working with students to help them manage behaviors, express empathy, and understand feelings.
- Cognitive Skills – Thinking skills develop as children make decisions, learn to solve problems, and ask questions.
- Language and Literacy Development – Language and literacy development skills help students learn through active communication and engagement.
Why Choose Woodcrest Preschool?
For over 50 years, Woodcrest Preschool has molded young minds. We are NAEYC Accredited, an honor only given to 10% of schools. Our students begin learning as young as 18 months to grow into strong, intelligent scholars. We’re proud to offer flexible schedules to meet your needs. While the children are in preschool, we provide communication through a smartphone app. We also prioritize your child’s safety with a fingerprint-scanning system.
Contact Woodcrest Preschool Today!
Woodcrest Preschool in Canoga Park, CA, is excited to welcome your child into our loving school. Our hands-on activities help students learn healthily and creatively. As they prepare for the next educational level, students enjoy fun enrichment experiences like authors of the month and animal exploration. We invite you to schedule a tour of our preschool or contact us to learn more about our education early childhood programs.