Woodcrest Preschool Serving Encino, CA
Woodcrest Preschool serves Encino and the San Fernando Valley with top-tier early childhood education programs. Children ages 2-5, in Transitional Kindergarten, and Kindergarten have access to the highest level of academics and social skills. Woodcrest Preschool was founded over 50 years ago as a way to help children learn and grow through education and social skills. Our curriculum is devoted to technology, academics, and play. Our C.A.R.E. values are to be Compassionate, Appreciate, Responsible, and Engaged Learners. Contact us to schedule a tour today!
Early Childhood Education CurriculumOur Woodcrest classrooms in Encino, CA, use theKindness Curriculum, an adapted program from Dr. Becky Bailey. Our classrooms incorporate toys, Smart Boards, and free-form materials to allow children to use their imaginations and better understand daily lessons. Our curriculum focuses on the emotional, social, and academic areas of learning. The curriculum focuses on:
- Physical Development – We teach young learners to use their small and large motor skills to boost physical development with activities like climbing, jumping, and throwing.
- Social Development – Our students learn to resolve conflicts and work together through our social development area of learning.
- Emotional Development – Emotional development helps students understand their feelings, manage their behavior, and express empathy for others.
- Cognitive Skills – Cognitive development includes encouraging students to explore and create to help them solve problems.
- Language and Literacy Development – Child language development skills are taught through language and literacy development that involves active engagement and communication.
Woodcrest Preschool ValuesWoodcrest Preschools follows the C.A.R.E. values. We teach our children to be:
- Engaged in Learning
Why Choose Woodcrest Preschool?Woodcrest Preschool is NAEYC Accredited, an honor only given to 10% of schools. Our experienced team is committed to helping your child grow and learn through educational and social skills. Our flexible schedules help meet your needs with extended hours. Your child gets an enhanced curriculum with gardening, animal visitations, yoga, cooking, and more. We offer communication through a smartphone app to keep you updated about your child’s day. Our team puts your child’s safety first with a fingerprint scanning system. We’re ready to welcome your child into our family today!
Contact Woodcrest Preschool Today!Woodcrest Preschool in Encino, CA, encourages your child to use their imagination while teaching them educational skills. We’re proud to think outside the box to help your child grow and learn as they prepare for their next grade level. Our outstanding educational experience opens doors and helps children gain everyday life skills. Whether you love our hands-on enrichment programs or want the best Preschool education for your toddler, we’re here for you. Contact us today to schedule a tour or ask more about our Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten, and Kindergarten program!