Providing Quality Early Childhood Education
Woodcrest Preschool in Tarzana near Woodland Hills provides high-quality early education to children in the San Fernando Valley. Our early childhood education program offers Preschool for ages 2-5, Transitional Kindergarten, and Private Kindergarten. Woodcrest Preschool was founded over 50 years ago to teach children educational and social skills to prepare them for life. We use curriculum and programs devoted to playing, academics, STEAM, technology, and enrichment. We follow the Woodcrest C.A.R.E. values to be Compassionate, Appreciate, Responsible, and Engaged Learners. Contact us to schedule a tour today!
Woodcrest Preschool’s CurriculumWoodcrest Preschool near Woodland Hills teaches children to grow and learn in a social environment. Our early childhood learning programs are committed to incorporating innovative learning with smart boards, STEAM learning, coding robots, and other technology. We combine innovation with foundational skills that teach children to think creatively and analyze data. Our “Conscious Discipline” curriculum is award-winning and teaches social and emotional skills. Our curriculum focuses on:
- Physical Development – Students use small and large motor skills by jumping, climbing, throwing, and moving to explore and boost physical development.
- Social Development – Social development involves helping children build their social skills and self-control by engaging with other students and learning to resolve conflicts.
- Emotional Development – Emotional development includes helping children express empathy, share their feelings, and learn to manage their behavior.
- Cognitive Skills – Students are encouraged to ask questions and explore to boost the cognitive skills that help them solve problems and make decisions.
- Language and Literacy Development – Language and literacy development involves helping children boost everyday learning skills through communication and active engagement.
Woodcrest Preschool ValuesOur curriculum follows our daily values. At Woodcrest, our values are based on C.A.R.E.:
- Engaged in Learning
Why Choose Woodcrest Preschool in Woodland Hills?Woodcrest Preschool near Woodland Hills offers students a safe and loving environment where they’re prepared for the next educational journey. We utilize the Sanford Harmony SEL program to provide lifelong skills. We believe in constant communication through our smartphone app to update you about your child’s progress throughout the day. Our team puts safety first with our fingerprint scanning system. We’re proud to be one of only 10% of schools that is (NAEYC) National Association for the Education of Young Children Accredited to ensure your child is in a place full of love and learning.
Contact Woodcrest Preschool Today!Woodcrest Preschool in Woodland Hills is excited to welcome your child with open arms. Our premier educational programs include enrichment experiences like animal exploration and authors of the month. Our priorities are your child’s health, happiness, education, and safety. They get to learn in a loving and positive environment as they prepare for the next educational level. We invite you to schedule an after-hours tour or contact us to learn more about our education early childhood programs.
6043 Tampa Ave
Tarzana CA, 91356