Data CollectionWe collect two types of information:
- Standard Web server traffic pattern information. General traffic, site usage, browser information and length of stay information is collected and stored in log files. This type of information is shared externally only on an aggregated basis.
- Personal information. We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. If you personalize a Web site, volunteer, order a book, request information, or donate, for example, we may collect the following information: first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, child’s name, credit card information, medical information, and subject of inquiry.
Data UseWe limit the use of information provided to us on our Web site to the following:
- If you do not make a service request, donation, purchase, or otherwise identify yourself, we will have no personally identifiable information about you. We will only use aggregate information derived, in part, from your use of our site to improve our site and our service to you.
- If you provide personal information, we may enter your name into our constituent database and contact you in order to:
- Complete voluntary surveys seeking feedback for quality and service improvement purposes.
- Supply you with information including school related news, programs, events and services.
- Request voluntary time or monetary contributions to Woodcrest School.
- We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us by email. Inquiries may be forwarded to the appropriate Woodcrest School department for response and may be entered into our constituent database. If your name is entered into the database, we may contact you (see (2) above).
- Your student information is privileged and confidential and will not be shared or released to any organization or business entity.
- We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service and prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose.
- As you browse www.woodcrestschool.com or www.woodcrestpreschool.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.woodcrestschool.com or www.woodcrestpreschool.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Your OptionsWe respect your privacy and allow you to restrict internal and external sharing of your personal information. We recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which we contact you and we offer the following options:
- Do not contact me by telephone.
- Do not contact me by postal mail.
- Do not contact me by email.